Thursday, November 28, 2013

(26 nov 2013) ~tazmania~



This is about tazmania...do you know about tazmania ??? here I will show you the pictures of Tazmania,
Yeah....that pictures is one of style of tazmania. I dunno why I like tazmania ??? every person didn’t have a reason about why they love something, it is belong to loving someone, every person who loving someone actually didn’t have any reason because love is blind. Eeej...wait...wait....why this topic is became like this ??? I just want to share about my favorite cartoon, the colour of the body is brown, that’s why I like chocolatos and brown milk. Hahaha..I think it’s not make a sense. Tazmania have a long tooth in every side, it is also have a long tongue. That’s why I like tazmania with no reason. My friends ever give me the souvenir with tazmania pictures inside, I like it very much. But now, that souvenir was lost, I forget when I decided to left that city, especially in that boardinghouse, yaaaah....I dunno why I can forget to bring that souvenir. But, evething is gonna be allright althought that souvenis was lost, the person who give me the souvenir has been forget me as a friends, that’s why I don’t believe. Friends is just a friend, no more, I feel disappointed with that person, when she still suffering, she remember me but when she got the happines, she forgot me, even she likes never know me. But it’s okay, life must go on. Start from now, I will do like what you did to me, you like didn’t know me again, actually I don’t believe if you had changed, but this true, this is true that you had changed.
*ini tadinya mo ngomongin tazmania kok malah nggak nyambung gini ya ??mo cerita apa kok malah jadi cerita apa. Hahahaha.....this is life, apa yang akan kita lakukan, kadang nggak sesuai dengan tindakan kita. Jalani saja lah. Mungkin Tuhan sudah mengatur nya dan semua akan indah pada waktunya.


                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment