Thursday, November 28, 2013

~Untitle~



Here I just want to write, maybe it’s not important, but I will make it to be something that interesting for me. Hahahaha...especially for me. I dunno, Is there anybody write my blog ??? hihihi..I think my blog is interesting, but it just according to me. Hmm.....actually im very bored, hahaha...I just doing something unimportant. I dunno what should I do now? Hahaha....I have a good idea, how if I tell u about my favorite actor ?? yesss, I think it’s a good idea.
Lee min ho is my favorite actor since he played on Boys Before Flower (BBF). I dunno lee min ho before I watched BBF, hihihi....actually I don’t know lee min ho, I just love with Kim bum, because Kim bum is a cute actor I think. Hahaha...I dunno why I love lee min ho, I like his character in this drama, he was an arrogant boy with a cute face. I like when he was angry the smile. Hmmm...I think he looks so handsome. Im one of fan of lee min ho. Hahaha.....after finished that drama, he continued to the second drama, personal taste, in this drama lee min ho played with the different character with BBF. In this drama he pretending to be an homo, but actually not. He looks cute here. Then, the third drama is city hunter, in city hunter, he showed the amazing action, this is also make me more love with him. Ahahahaha.....this is makes me crazy. Then the next drama is faith, according to me, in this drama have a little similarity with BBF, lee min ho have a little arrogant character but always care with the girl who he loved. Hmm...so romantic. I want to be the girl in that drama. Huhuhuhu ... J
Yaaach...thats my little way to overcome feeling bored....hahahaha














No comments:

Post a Comment